St. Brigid's vs St Barry's first round of Tansey cup in Kiltoom on Friday 21st at 8pm.
St. Brigid's vs Boyle in the first round of the O'Rourke Cup in Boyle on Sunday 23rd at 3:30pm
Strictly Come Dancing Brigid's Style
Sincere thanks for the brilliant support for Strictly.
It was a roaring success with unforgettable performances by all the couples.
We would like to thank all the wonderful dancers for their hard work and commitment. We would also like to thank all the sponsors, the dance teacher Lorraine Wynne, the guest judges and MC Frank Forde. A special thanks to the organising committee for putting together such a fantastic event. Also thanks to the Hodson Bay Hotel for hosting Strictly.
Keep checking our Facebook page www.facebook.com/Brigidsdoesstrictly for pictures from the Strictly weekend and other highlights.
We are looking for a kit person for the senior men's team. The person will be responsible for looking after training equipment, footballs etc and will be needed at midweek and weekend training sessions. If you are interested please contact Tommy Dolan on (086) 449 3871.
If you are interested in applying to become the ladies senior manager please email firstname.lastname@example.org an application form.
The nursery programme continues every Saturday at 11am in the clubhouse. New members welcome.
St. Brigid's GAA Club is delighted to announce that our weekly lotto is now available to play on-line http://www.stbrigids.gaa.ie/club-lotto, the jackpot, numbers and match three winners is all available also on this website.
National Club Draw
We are asking all members and supporters to support the GAA National club draw as all the monies from ticket sales go directly to our club to help us maintain the running of all our teams. Please contact members of the Executive for details.
Tickets €10 each.
1. Trip to the 2014 International Rules Series in Australia (2 people, Match Tickets, airline tickets and accommodation).
2. The Ultimate Football Package 2014 (2 people, All-Ireland Football Final Tickets, All-Stars Banquet and tour tickets to Boston).
3. 2 x Corporate Box concert tickets with pre-concert hospitality in Croke Park.
4. Travel Voucher to the value of 1,500 euro.
5. All-Ireland Football Final package 2014 (2 people, Corporate Box tickets, Corporate hospitality and 2 nights accommodation).